Outreach was the main focus during the planning of BiLT Europe – a focus which VisitAarhus Convontion Bureau helped with, from idea to a successful realisation.
Studios and entrepreneurs open the doors for conference guests and citizens.
“The level of support BILT Europe received from VisitAarhus Convention Bureau went beyond our expectations! Not only assisted us VisitAarhus in a traditional sense of a Convention Bureau but also excited the local building industry to participate at our events and mobilized the municipality to welcome our international BIM community. This has been an incredible journey for us and we felt privileged knowing to have VisitAarhus Convention Bureau at our side before, during - and after our series of events. Thank you!” Silvia Taurer - Region Manager BILT Europe.
VisitAarhus Convention Bureau's services:
- In collaboration with the local BIM Aarhus hosts, we created a concept for Open Door, inviting conference guests and citizens inside the local studios of Aarhus, including visits at entrepreneurs, engineering firms and construction sites.
- Advising educational institutions about the framework for establishing an interdisciplinary student workshop under the conference (Aarhus School of Architecture, VIA Construction Management, AU Engineering).
- Creation of bidding material incorporating the above mentioned ideas, which contributed to Aarhus winning the conference.
- Completed site-inspections for the international decision-makers in collaboration with the local BIM Aarhus hosts.
- Advised about the opportunities of the city, communication, marketing and creation of video material during the preparations of the conferenece.
- Created the BiLT EUR Aarhus 2017 video.
The work of VisitAarhus Convention Bureau was supported by the Vækstforum-project “turismeøkonomi til erhvervs- & vidensturismeøkonomi”.